Life from the viewpoint of a young girl.

Warning: Topics vary a lot.

Desktop users: Use the tag cloud on the right for easy navigation.

Friday, October 4, 2013

Song Of The Week 10/4/13

Hi everyone! Big news!
I'm going to start doing a song of the week on my blog!!!
Listening to music (and dancing to it) is one of my favorite pastimes. So I'm really happy to share some of my favorite songs with you! Most of the songs I'll be using are on K-LOVE, my favorite radio station. They do contemporary Christian music (including TobyMac, Jamie Grace, Mandisa, and Chris Tomlin), and I really believe it's the best music out there. You can listen online or find a radio station near you at www.klove.com.
I'm going to start with a traditional one that most of everybody knows: Amazing Grace. This is the Chris Tomlin version.
If you enjoyed this song, come back soon for the next song of the week, by TobyMac. It will be part of a bigger post featuring my latest drawing, so stick around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment